Start Date: 2020-10-01
End Date: 2022-03-31
Work Location: Remote Working
Please see below requirement. Referral appreciation fee is offered! To apply, please provide your resume, availability and rate expectation. For immediate consideration, please respond ASAP.
Phone: (416) 838-8797
ITCAD Tech Inc.
IT Services Vendor for Government of Ontario and Canada
*Please review the entire description and requirements
*The resource will be working on a major financial system that connect a vast array of financial data from across the Province.
*He or she will also have be working on the modernization of the system and have to define the road map to modernization.
A typical day will look like:
Solution Design: 30-40 % (Research, development, planning)
Hands On development: 40% (bug fixes, prototyping)
Project Management: 10-20% (preparation, documentation, tracking, etc)
* Designing and developing mobile solutions based on MongoDB (or CosmoDB), Node.Js, Express, React
*Hands-on Java EE web-based application development using Eclipse or Rational Application Developer
*Hands-on experience with relational database such as Oracle
*Knowledge of WCAG 2.1 or AODA
*Previous experience working on projects to make the SDLC more efficient (such as automation ideas)
Required to translate technical systems specifications into working, tested applications. This includes developing detailed programming specifications, writing and/or generating code, compiling data-driven programs, maintaining, and conducting unit tests.
- Experience in programming and analysis at the specified experience level
- Ability to collaborate with IT Professionals throughout the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience in structured methodologies for the development, design, implementation and maintenance of applications
- Experience in design, code, test, debug and document applications
- Experience in the use of object and/or third generation language development tools
- Experience in one or more programming languages
- Experience in application design, latest design patters, deployment and troubleshooting
- Experience with relational and hierarchical database technologies
- Experience in the use of information retrieval packages using query languages
- Experience with one or more communications protocols
- Experience in structured methodologies for the design, development, implementation and maintenance of applications
- Experience eliciting and documenting information from diverse business area stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills; verbal and written communication skills; interpersonal and negotiation skills
- A team player with a track record for meeting deadlines
- Knowledge and experience with programming Internet-ready applications
- Knowledge and experience in rapid application development (RAD) methodologies
- Experience with middleware and gateways
- Knowledge and understanding of Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA) and related regulations and standards
- Ability to provide user and system documentation as required