Start Date: September 2020
End Date: September 2021
Work Location: Remote Working
Please see below requirement. Referral appreciation fee is offered! To apply, please provide your resume, availability and rate expectation. For immediate consideration, please respond ASAP.
Phone: (416) 838-8797
ITCAD Tech Inc.
IT Services Vendor for Government of Ontario and Canada
Must Have Skills (please also review the requirements below)
-Excellent communication skills. The successful candidate will be conducting a lot of interview and requirements gathering with multiple stakeholders. Including internal and external stakeholders.
-Experience running JAD Sessions
-Demonstrate experience documenting and tracking requirements in project and issue tracking systems such as JIRA, AzDO Boards, Asana.
Nice to Have
-Experience with Microsoft Dynamics
Resume Criteria Ratings:
Business Analysis Skills
- 8+ years’ experience in business analysis for large scale implementations including exposure to gathering technical requirements and analysis of data migration process
- Demonstrated experience in creating Business Cases, Business Requirements Document, other Business requirements artefacts, testing documentation, Enterprise architecture artefacts and assist Solution designer/architect in the preparation of technical artefacts including technical design
- Demonstrated experience working on large systems implementation and case management solutions
- Working knowledge of system concepts and development methodologies to support business application
- Demonstrated experience supporting QA teams by creating testing documentation such as Test Cases, Test Plans and Traceability matrix.
- Demonstrated experience in developing documentation towards production readiness such as support model, SLAs and checklists, and copy books for operational and data migration
- Demonstrated experience in solution design and architecture
- Demonstrated experience facilitating JAD sessions
- Demonstrated experience in working with technical SMEs and business SMEs in reviewing and analysing design gaps, provide initial cost and time estimates for change requests and enhancements, assist development team in first level triaging of defects to identify solution gaps and review with business and delivery team
- Demonstrated experience documenting and tracking requirements in project and issue tracking systems such as JIRA, AzDO Boards, Asana.
- Hands on experience with projects leveraging enterprise level case management systems such as Microsoft Dynamics 365.